[Discuss] Fundraising meeting?

Withers, Rychard E discuss@kfcf.org
Mon Nov 12 17:10:00 2001

The E-base program does a lot of neat things including thank yous... I got
all the legacy subs in it, but haven't gotten the legacy payments in yet. I
hope to finish that by Thursday night and start inputting the pledges....
-Rych

-----Original Message-----
From: Cvtsbw@aol.com [mailto:Cvtsbw@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 4:15 PM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Fundraising meeting?

I mentioned that to Sue Friday.  I guess there is nothing planned.  Fund
raising is never ending however, and do you want to get together?  I thought

the email about keeping members had some good ideas.  We need to get the
respondees into the data base, get the thank-you notes out, send the
premiums.  Billing comes first.
Let me know.
Becky