[Discuss] Utah Phillips

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Tue Jan 15 09:25:00 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19DE9.81B0C130

More FYI:  We (the Green Party) are trying to avoid having our event on the
weekend of 5/11&12 because its Mothers Day and we did not want people to be
traveling home from Fresno when they should be all taking their moms to
Denny's or wherever.

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Speer [mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 9:08 AM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Subject: RE: [Discuss] Utah Phillips

And of course May 25-27 is Memorial Day weekend; probably not a good choice.
That leaves May 4, 11, and 18.  Guess the Underground Gardens will make the
call on the 4th.

>>> jeffrey.eisinger@sba.gov 01/15/02 09:03AM >>>

May 1 is a Wednesday.  FYI, the Green Party is exploring use of the Gardens
on May 4 to host a party for the California Green Party convention that we
are planning to host that weekend.  I have had difficulty getting in touch
with Andre to nail this down however.