[Discuss] Confirmed opener for David Gans

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Wed Jan 16 08:35:00 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19EAB.66EBA500

Deborah:
   Put me down for the 3-6 shift at the door please.  You are doing a great
job!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Speer [mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:25 AM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Cc: vbedoian@pacbell.net
Subject: [Discuss] Confirmed opener for David Gans

Lloyd Carter has confirmed he & his Other Brothers band will be happy to
open for David Gans. Really, I heard them last summer and with his new
guitarist they are a more than passable opening act! ;)  Plus we can say
we're keeping it in the KFCF family.  I'm working on one or two more
folky/funky/acoustic acts to start the show and as soon as I get that
confirmed I can set a time schedule for all three (or four) to take stage.

-Deb

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19EAB.66EBA500

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Discuss] Confirmed opener for David Gans</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Deborah:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Put me down for the 3-6 shift at the =
door please.&nbsp; You are doing a great job!!!&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Debbie Speer [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com">mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com</A>]</FON=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:25 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cc: vbedoian@pacbell.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Discuss] Confirmed opener for David =
Gans</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Lloyd Carter has confirmed he &amp; his Other =
Brothers band will be happy to open for David Gans. Really, I heard =
them last summer and with his new guitarist they are a more than =
passable opening act! ;)&nbsp; Plus we can say we're keeping it in the =
KFCF family.&nbsp; I'm working on one or two more folky/funky/acoustic =
acts to start the show and as soon as I get that confirmed I can set a =
time schedule for all three (or four) to take stage. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Deb</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://mail.kfcf.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss" =