[Discuss] 2/26 meeting recap?

Debbie Speer discuss@kfcf.org
Wed Mar 6 11:14:00 2002

Hi Becky,  thanks again for the feedback.

Obviously, good communication with Vic and Rych between meetings is key here - I don't know that every fundraising effort needs a formal vote by the full board, but certainly nothing should just be done without their okay first.

My issue with the auction of airtime is not as a fundraising matter but it would more importantly be a programming / broadcasting matter. I don't think the idea of essentially selling valuable airtime to the highest bidder sends the best of messages, among other issues I have with it.

But I absolutely think the other ideas are well worth pursuing, and we should be sure to follow up on them.

Thanks again! If I ever get back to my pre-overtime life, I hope to see you all again someday!  <joking!> As it is, I'm ready to start bringing a sleeping bag to the office. :(

Deb

>>> Cvtsbw@aol.com 03/06/02 10:53AM >>>
Debbie,
I agree that all fundraising ideas should get a green light by Vic and the
board.
Most of what we talked about was in the nature of "what about this idea, or
could this work?"  We came up with lots of questions, and not many answers.

I don't know about the musicians line up.

Becky