[Discuss] fund raising meeting

Debbie Speer discuss@kfcf.org
Tue Mar 19 08:55:00 2002

I know how that is, Becky! <g>

Do we have to meet on Tuesdays?  I can meet pretty much any day except Wednesdays (generally) and Thursdays (always).  My job situation should settle down after this week which helps, too.  Even though the Intermountain event seems a while off, it sounds like the sort of thing you can't plan early enough for.  I'd follow Bonnie's lead on that - if she thinks we need to tie up loose ends asap, we probably ought to heed that advice.

-Deb

>>> Cvtsbw@aol.com 03/19/02 06:17AM >>>
I will be unable to attend a fund raising meeting tonight because I have to
work late.
Becky