[FFCF-Fundraising] Banquet

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Mon Aug 2 13:50:13 PDT 2004

Rych, were you able to get any response from the group in SF that
offered Jello as a speaker?  If you haven't heard anything by now, IK
think we should ask Larry Bensky if he can make it for 10/24/04 and
then confirm Love & Garlic for that day.  I'm afraid if we wait too
long we may lose the date.  Rych and Vic, please let me know if you
don't agree.

Also, Vic, have you received anything from Pat Wolk that you can use
to make a cart for the 8/27/04 event?  If not, please let us know so
we can talk to her about this.  There's only 3 1/2 weeks until the
event!