[FFCF-Fundraising] Re: Fresno Folklore Society

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Thu Jul 1 14:33:37 PDT 2004

Sounds good to me Pat, though I will be out of town that week.  We
have a fundraising committee meeting scheduled for next Tues. night
and I'll put this on the agenda.  Would we be able to sell drinks,
etc. to add to the proceeds?  I'll get back to you after our meeting.
[If you'd be interested in participating in the meeting, let me
know...]