[FFCF-Fundraising] Re: Fresno Folklore Society

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Jul 7 11:55:09 PDT 2004

Hi Pat, we met about the 8/27/04 event last night and we think its a
great idea and appreciate your willingness to do it.  We had a couple
of questions though:  Do you think we'll need any additional sound
equipment or does Elenore (or you) have what you need?  Do you have
chairs and/or should the flyer just say to bring a chair or blanket?
Do you want me to do a flyer for this or would you rather do it?
(And will you be putting it in the Folklore Society newsletter)?  If
you want me to do a flyer, do you have a picture I could use (or I
guess I could get one from their website...).  Do you want to make a
cart for KFCF to play or should we?  (If you want us to do it, do you
have a CD we can use for background music?)

That's all I can think of right now, but let us know if there's
anything else we need to do (other than get the wine, beer, soft
drinks and salty things to make people want to drink more).  Do you
have 2 or 3 tables for the drinks or do we need to bring some?  Leni
Reeves has agreed to be the point person for this event on our end,
since I'll be out of town from 8/21 through 8/29.  In case you don't
have her phone number, it's 855-4511, and you can always e-mail me
until then too.