[FFCF-Fundraising] Committee Meeting

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Fri Jun 25 15:39:55 PDT 2004

Reminder, we are scheduled for a committee meeting next Tues. (6/29)
at 6 p.m.  The main issue to discuss is planning for the banquet.
Upstairs Downtown is still deciding if they think they can pull it
off in style for 200 people.  They'd prefer to do it on a Sunday if
they do it, and I've asked Sharon to let me know before Tuesday.  If
you want to attend this committee meeting by phone, please contact
Rych to arrange whether it will be be conference call or direct to
the office.  Thanks.