[FFCF-Fundraising] Question from Lance on Banquet

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Fri Oct 8 13:42:09 PDT 2004

Hi Vic (and any other "techie" who sees this).  I just talked to
Lance who confirmed that he and one of the other members of his group
will be glad to play flute and acoustic guitar at the banquet.  They
have their own equipment but would like not to have to bring it if we
have a PA system there that has at least three inputs.  Do you know
if there's such a system at Love and Garlic?  (What were we going to
use to amplify Larry's voice?)