[FFCF-Fundraising] RE: banquet

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Oct 27 15:40:13 PDT 2004

If we collect all the money promised for ads, we'll have grossed
$1640 and netted $1541.  I have no idea about the ticket sales and
other expenses.  As for feedback for Love and Garlic, assuming they
agreed to the waiver to tax, I'd say the facility was great, parking
was more than adequate, and the staff there that I dealt with were
very helpful and accommodating (e.g. providing a place and equipment
for Berry to scoop out his mousse, providing chairs when requested,
etc.)  The food was great (according to everyone I talked with), and
there was plenty (i.e. they kept refilling trays as they were
emptied).  I really liked it!