[FFCF-Fundraising] Income and Expenses from Scoop Nisker event

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Mon Apr 4 10:22:01 PDT 2005

Hi Vic.  There's a fundraising committee meeting tomorrow night at
the office at 6 p.m. and I'd like to be able to do a preliminary
review of last Friday's event.  Can you tell me the gross income
(including what we got from the Movies)?  (I have $98 additional from
pre-event ticket sales that I forgot to give you Friday.)  If at all
possible it would be helpful to have that broken down by ticket
sales, bar sales, bake sales and T-shirts, but I you don't have that
separated then a total would be good.

As for expenses, I'll need $200 back for the money I paid Town Hall,
and I spoke with Berry yesterday who will be sending you his receipts
for the ingredients for the chicken soup.  The total was around $93,
but he's only asking for $85 (since he kept some ingredients that he
didn't use).  Finally, I have to return the beer and wine that wasn't
used and we'll need to pay Full Circle for what was used. I'll let
you know as soon as I know the amount, but they said they'd give us a
discount below the wholesale price.  Thanks.  Hope you had a good
time at the event.