[FFCF-Fundraising] Next Board Meeting

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Mon Aug 8 17:56:18 PDT 2005

Since I won't be here for the 8/16/05 meeting, I'm sending several
items now (including last month's minutes and corrected minutes from
the previous month deleting that portion of the Pacifica report that
should not have been included), minutes from the last Fundraising
committee to go on the consent agenda (though Diane L. will be
discussing several items that need Board decision), and a draft of a
letter to go out with the Banquet mailer along with the invitations,
soliciting ads for the program.  Please send any other reports to
Debbie, and I'll try to prepare an agenda before next meeting so
please send me any additional items you want to include.