[FFCF-Fundraising] Next Committee Meeting

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Wed Jun 29 16:35:08 PDT 2005

Just a reminder that at the last Board meeting, we set the next
Fundraising Committee meeting for Tuesday, July 5th at 6:30 at the
KFCF office.  The main item for discussion will be the planning of
the 10/28/05 banquet (and any other ideas that members may have).
I'll also be inviting someone who volunteered to help with
fundraising at the 6/12/05 anniversary event.  Let me know if you
can't be present and want to participate by phone.