[FFCF-Fundraising] 30th Anniversary Celebration

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Thu May 5 14:31:22 PDT 2005

Good News!  Cathy L. reported earlier that she's pretty sure she has
a gospel group lined up for the event, and Ali just called and said
he's 90% sure he has a new age Iranian group lined up.  He's also
working on a more traditional Iranian group and a Laotian group, so
it looks like it's a go!  If any of you can make it to the Outreach
Committee meeting next Monday at 6:30 at the office, that would be
great, but otherwise Fundraising Committee members should proceed
with our plans:  Diane will be contacting local organizations who may
want to co-sponsor the event or have a table there.  Vic or Cathy, if
you could give her the names and numbers of the groups that would be
great (i.e. WILPF, Peace Fresno, Community Alliance, etc.).  Vic, if
you could ask Roy Campanella (and anyone else up in KPFAland you
think might be interested in attending), that would be great too.
We're still open to additional musicians, and Diane will be checking
on a Native American group.  We don't have a mariachi or marimba
group but if no one comes up with any, we do have Tocanto
(Brazilian).  So, let's go!