[FFCF-Fundraising] KFCF Benefit

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Thu Apr 13 11:30:26 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

A benefit event for the transmitter is being organized by Bill Trayler - the
details are coming together.  All the hard work is being done for us.  I'll
have more info on this soon but so far here's the deal:

What:  A musical event featuring local musicians including :  Ted Nunes
and/or Richfield, Blake Jones, some of the folks from Sippy and Old Guzzler
(60's music), and others, and a multi-media film presentation between acts.
Food is being donated by Veni Vidi Vici and possibly the Landmark
restaurants.

When:  May 6 roughly 3 to 6 pm

Where:  Club Fred

We will need volunteers to help take money, staff the tables, and other
chores, and someone to talk a little about the station.  Bob Lambert is
doing a poster and promotion announcement.  One suggestion was to charge $8,
which sounds ok to me as there are a lot of things happening that weekend in
town.

That's it for now.  More when I know.  I love the spontaneous help we're
getting from the community - it's very energizing.

Vic