[FFCF-Fundraising] North Fork Event

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Wed Feb 15 09:30:16 PST 2006

I've reserved North Fork Town Hall for Saturday, 5/27/06 (the date
preferred by Prathap Chaterjee).  The basic cost will be $200, and
they have an additional charge for use of the tables and chairs, but
I will be trying to get that waived (as I think it was waived for the
Scoop Nisker Event).  The next meeting of the Boosters is 3/9/06 so
I'll know after that if they'll waive the additional charges.

We'll need to line up a band to play at the event, and discuss food
as well at the next Fundraising Committee Meeting.  Additionally
Aaron Glantz is interested in coming back as well and Vic has
tentatively scheduled the Unitarian Church for Saturday, 4/8/06.
We'll need to discuss that as well.