[FFCF-Fundraising] Amy Goodman Event

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Tue May 6 14:57:14 PDT 2008

>Vic told me the only expenses he had were the printing costs for the
posters, and he's waiting to get the office depot bill to determine
that (hopefully before our next board meeting).  As for the
leftovers, I'm going to try to sell the drinks at the Gans concert,
and the "snack" stuff will be eaten by my family, so it's no big loss.

How are you doing after becoming radioactive?