[FFCF-Fundraising] FW: Sales List For FFCF Annual Banquet

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Mon Sep 8 09:30:22 PDT 2008

Rych, I understand there's a budget committee meeting tonight at 5.
Is it possible to have a brief meeting between you, Frank Vickie and
I either before or after that meeting?  I think it's really important
to work out the plan about whether we're holding two separate events
or not.  Though I really liked the professionalism of Frank's
proposal, I have a few concerns including whether there is actually
room for all the speaker only seating that's proposed, and whether
the costs he projects (for either option) are necessary.  Also there
has apparently been some planning going on about a free event at the
campus for Saturday that would not cost anything for the venue and
might be more likely to attract students and others who are
particularly interested in hip hop.

Please respond as to whether this is possible.  I'd really like to
get this thing settled ASAP, and if that's not a good time, can you
tell me what's better.  I could also make a lunch meeting if that
would work.