[FFCF-Fundraising] COS event in Visalia

Sue Kern skern at netptc.net
Wed Feb 4 16:37:25 PST 2009

Hi Rych, I misplaced your original e-mail on this and just found it.
You said  the event is ACT Coming Out for Justice Event March 7th
COS Campus  $25 fee, 12 AM to 5 PM.  I think that's what I attended
last year and there were a lot of people there.  Can you either send
me the materials you received or just sign us up and I'll make sure
someone attends?  I think I can do it and I can ask for others.  We
may be able to make contacts for a housemeeting there in conjunction
with this.  Thanks.

Also, are you the one in touch with Aaron Glanz in relation to a
possible appearance here (with or without Mark M. or Eileen A.)?  I'd
like to put this on the agenda for next week's fundraising/outreach
meeting so we can do some quick follow-up and get this scheduled as a
fundraiser for the news stringer project.