[FFCF-PNA] (no subject)

Leni Reeves barrysresoles at netptc.net
Fri Jul 1 11:46:20 PDT 2005

Hi all,
     I screwed up and asked for the program committee meeting to be
on a day when I have to work until 8pm.  3 alternatives: I can come
late (I favor this one), the meeting could start later, or we could
reschedule again.  I realize the meeting was set for this day bcs I
am tied up on Monday, and I apologize.  I will try to email the
minutes to you all prior to the meeting.
     Vic, I can view the attachments but not print them for some
reason (ignorance?)  Can you make me a paper copy and I'll get it
from you at the meeting, please.    Thanks,   Leni