[FFCF-PNA] FW: Survey 2005 letter.doc

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Tue Jun 21 22:11:51 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Bedoian [mailto:vbedoian at kfcf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:13 AM
To: 'pna at kfcf.org'
Subject: Survey 2005 letter.doc

Here is the cover letter for the survey for youse to ponder.  And...this
just in:

I just spoke with Amelia at KPFA and it looks like the switch of times with
Cover to Cover going to 3:00 pm and Free Speech Radio News moving to 3:30 pm
will most likely happen.  It could be decided at tonight's Program Council
meeting.  They won't make the change until after the July minithon.  It will
likely be in early August.  This will be enough time to let our programmers
know and inform their listeners.  We will do other announcements as
well...radio, web etc.  This basically means that Valley Politics, Stir It
Up , Art Attack, and the Friday environmental shows will be on at 3 pm.  I
am giving the programmers a heads-up that a move is proposed but not
finalized, so they have a little more notification.  Probably by next week
we'll know for sure.

Also, it looks like switching Bill Mandel/Pushing Limits to Friday and Radio
Chronicles to Sunday is pretty much a done deal.

We probably should include these changes in the survey details.