[FFCF-PNA] FW: Gates hearings to be national

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Tue Dec 5 10:28:52 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

I thought I'd forward Sasha's thoughts to you.  I'm going to give the
Pacifica Archive show a deeper listening.  Maybe we could take the half-hour
version of the Archives show and put it on the first Friday of the month at
3 pm - we don't have a local show at that time since Earth First moved to
their current slot.  Then we could put Alternative Radio on the 1 pm
Thursday slot.

What do you all think?

If we are in agreement, I would like to start on the first of the year with
the new programs.

Best,
Vic