[FFCF-PNA] Meeting on l0 Jan. 06

Stanley Poss olpossumus at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 12:34:19 PST 2006

Co-conspirators!  A reminder of the results of our
discussions re the unwieldyness of the previously
aproved Evaluation Forms.  We'll scrap the number
rating--cross out the subhead on the form--and replace
it with a Yes or No in the left margin, together with
a brief comment if you think it necessary.  Remember
to ID the programs and dates at the top of the form.
We'll use the present forms up, including the typo
under "Opinion," bottom of p. l.  Pick up forms as
needed at station.

As you recall we're evaluating three programs, "Street
Heat," "Wasteland . . ." and "Valley Politics,"  CDs
of which you all possess I think.  We'll put our heads
together to see what we came up at the next meeting,
l0 January, 7:00, at the station.  After discussion
we'll collect the evaluations and file them in the
office for consultation, as we'll do ongoingly.  The
next programs drawn to be evaluated are "It's a Quare
Thang," "Earth First," and "Earth Beat."  Rych will
lprovide CDs of these programs at our January meeting
in'shallah.

                        Stan Poss