[FFCF-PNA] FW: proposal

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Fri Jan 20 16:18:15 PST 2006

Hey PNA people--Here are scripts of the shows that Earth First wants
evaluated (I guess we really only need two) and the dates of the shows, so
Rych can burn them for listening to the audio.  They also have a proposal to
expand their show to an hour.  Here are my thoughts:  The EF show currently
has a half hour program once a month and in addition they have been using
the 5 to 6 pm slot on the fifth Fridays of months that have them (about 4
times a year)  For a one hour program, we would have to find an appropriate
one hour slot in our current schedule, which is to say we would have to
eliminate a KPFA program.  Right now I can't think of a workable time slot
on an appropriate time and day.  I also can't think of any daytime KPFA
programs that we are looking at replacing.  I welcome the thoughts of all of
you.   By the way, we should schedule a PNA meeting soon.

Vic

  _____