[FFCF-PNA] FW: Format Change

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Mon Aug 20 11:26:25 PDT 2007

Hello PNA folks,

I got this letter from Kent Stratford and sending along for your perusal.  I
agree with Kent's proposal about changing the kind of music he does on his
show and that the loss of Johnny leaves a musical void.  I am confident Kent
can do a good job with it.  I don't necessarily go along with the time
change.  It does actually make radio sense to follow the Blues show but I
still think Jim does a great job with his show and I would feel bad
replacing it.  Let me know what you think.

Best,
Vic

  _____