[FFCF-PNA] Cambodian Show.doc

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Mon Jul 23 10:32:40 PDT 2007

Hello PNA: Here is the synopsis of the Cambodian show as emailed to me by
Lay Prum. I'll put it in the file and we can discuss it at the next meeting.
Cheers, Vic
  _____

KFCF 88.1 fm, Cambodian program on every Friday night from 9:opt-11:opt.

Announcing by LAY PRUM.

Starting by Cambodian traditional Music.

Local news: Thanks to all listening, thanks to every one participated at
Fresno Cambodian Buddhist Temple on last Friday. How to preventing hot heat
during summer time. Fire safety during the Summer.

Cambodian news from Radio Free Asia.

Missing Buddhist Monk in Take Province.

Bird flu prevention.

Electricity in Country side is higher than the big city.

Rannariddh Party stop negotiated with Funkiness Party.

Sarbanes Party changed two high ranking officer.

United Nation still have no news of missing Buddhist monk in Take Province.

Police found some evidences of the killing in Stuntmen Province.

Research of education in Cambodian.

Violence in Bateman Province.

No official news about missing Buddhist monk in Take Province.

Educational of law to preventing corruption in Cambodia.

NGO of FAO educated public health of flu bird virus.

The problems Khmer Rouge trial in Cambodia.

Evacuated people of the city in 1975 by Khmer Rouge.