[FFCF-PNA] 11/14 meeting

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Wed Nov 7 10:17:30 PST 2007

Hi All,

I wanted to opt out of the 11/14 meeting if that's ok.  There is an event at
Fresno State that I want to attend and record, a literary event for a new
anthology of Armenian-American writers by David Kherdian.  He will be there
along with Mark Arax and others, so it's kind of a special event.  There is
no burning issue that I know of which I need to be there for, so if you guys
want to go ahead and meet that's cool, or if you want to cancel until next
month that's fine too.  The two program proposals are on hold right now as
Vance is going to do a demo at some point, and neither of Don Coleman's
numbers work so I couldn't get back to him.  There is no rush on either of
these.

Best,
Vic