[FFCF-PNA] Recommendation Letter

Rychard Withers rwithers at kfcf.org
Fri Mar 13 17:21:01 PST 2009

Friday March 13, 2009

Don,

You have not been here for the majority of your shows over the last few
months. You also have been lax at letting me know that you will not make a
show, or letting me know why you missed a show. I can be reached by e-mail,
you can leave a message on the answering machine here at work, or call my
cell phone. I reminded you a few weeks ago that you are obligated to do your
show, arrange for another approved programmer to do your show and let me
know or let me know so I can arrange for a substitute. You have not
contacted me to let me know why you would not be doing a show, or why you
did not do a show. I realize that an emergency can happen, but would hope
that you would have the courtesy to let me know that you cannot make a show,
or why you did not make a show. You also have been hard to reach, with no
working cell number, address, or email. This has been very frustrating.

I feel that if you can not make your show, or make other arrangements,
including notification, that you are not very serious about doing a show.
Continuing to miss shows ort make alternative arrangements and  to not
notify me are serious violations of the programmer station relationship, and
if you continue to do so, I feel that I will have no choice but to remove
your show from the air. If your performance does not improve, I will be
forced to take action, and I don't want to do that. You have done some fine
programming.  Please let me know that you will keep me informed in the
future, and if you have a serious commitment to continuing as a programmer
at KFCF.

Thanks,

Rychard Withers - Executive Director
Fresno Free College Foundation / KFCF-FM
PO Box 4364 ●  Fresno, CA 93744
(559)233-2221

  _____