[FFCF-Budget] FFCF Budget

Vickie Fouts socialjustice at sti.net
Thu Dec 11 13:23:33 PST 2008

I was looking over previous budget committee reports and had a thought. Our
current budget has down $40,000 for equipment because that included an
estimate of $30,000 for the new station board. Now we find it will be more
like $10,000. This original estimate helped put us $63,000 more in expenses
over estimated income, among other things.

I ask all of this because I am wondering if we should issue a revised budget
this month or next. Let me know what you think about all of this.

Also, regarding the new station board - I would assume this is coming out of
the donation Fran made for capital expenses only. Would that be right?

Vickie