[FFCF-Budget] FFCF Budget

Rychard Withers rwithers at kfcf.org
Thu Dec 11 14:19:55 PST 2008

There are two parts to the studio board replacement. I was looking at
planning on putting a second control room in where the audio archiving is
happening later. We are starting to get some conflicts for booking studio
time, and as we add additional show it will get worse, and when we close the
other studio, even worse. Having a second control room will allow us some
flexibility. Also, should there be a failure in one studio, we have the
other as a backup while the broken one is repaired.  So I'd like to keep
that in the plan. And if KPFA should go away it will be even more critical.

There also will be some costs for wiring and adapters in addition to the
board. Logitek is now saying that they expect the board to be delivered in
January.  The board is coming out of the cap ex from Barry/Fran.
I'd like to wait before we rewrite the budget.

Rychard Withers - Executive Director
Fresno Free College Foundation / KFCF-FM
PO Box 4364 ●  Fresno, CA 93744
(559)233-2221

  _____