[Discuss] fundraising possibility?

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Wed Dec 12 07:19:01 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18320.4623D4B0

Debbie:
   Great job!!  I think its a fabulous idea to see if this group would be
interested in KFCF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Speer [mailto:SatrnGrl@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:07 PM
To: discuss@kfcf.org; vbedoian@pacbell.net
Subject: [Discuss] fundraising possibility?

The link below goes to the mission statement for the Guacamole Fund --
don't laugh; they produced the MUSE concerts and tons of benefits for
large AND small organizations like our own. Bonnie Raitt, Jackson
Browne, Shawn Colvin and others like them regularly perform Guacamole
Fund-produced benefits, and the Fund takes care of the legwork and other
technical aspects of putting on a big benefit. They are also big on
working with community groups in local areas in staging them.

Pollstar just did a feature on their director, which is how I found this
group. From what he told our reporter, they are looking for groups that
sound an awful lot like us to help fund since Sept. 11. Please check out
the link below, and click around the rest of their web site. I think it
might be a good idea to Think Big and at least contact them to see if
they might be interested in a little ole group like ours. Let me know
what you think, and if it seems worth a try, I'll contact them.

http://cidnet.net/bporch/guacamole2.htm

-Deb

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18320.4623D4B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Discuss] fundraising possibility?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Debbie:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Great job!!&nbsp; I think its a =
fabulous idea to see if this group would be interested in KFCF.&nbsp; =
</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Debbie Speer [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:SatrnGrl@sbcglobal.net">mailto:SatrnGrl@sbcglobal.net</A>=
]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:07 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: discuss@kfcf.org; vbedoian@pacbell.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Discuss] fundraising possibility?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The link below goes to the mission statement for the =
Guacamole Fund --</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>don't laugh; they produced the MUSE concerts and =
tons of benefits for</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>large AND small organizations like our own. Bonnie =
Raitt, Jackson</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Browne, Shawn Colvin and others like them regularly =
perform Guacamole</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Fund-produced benefits, and the Fund takes care of =
the legwork and other</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>technical aspects of putting on a big benefit. They =
are also big on</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>working with community groups in local areas in =
staging them.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Pollstar just did a feature on their director, which =
is how I found this</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>group. From what he told our reporter, they are =
looking for groups that</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>sound an awful lot like us to help fund since Sept. =
11. Please check out</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the link below, and click around the rest of their =
web site. I think it</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>might be a good idea to Think Big and at least =
contact them to see if</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>they might be interested in a little ole group like =
ours. Let me know</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>what you think, and if it seems worth a try, I'll =
contact them.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://cidnet.net/bporch/guacamole2.htm" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://cidnet.net/bporch/guacamole2.htm</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Deb</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://mail.kfcf.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss" =