[Discuss] David Gans...News!

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Thu Dec 20 07:26:00 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1896A.6F634540

Sounds good!!  I want to stay at Becky's.

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Speer [mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:19 PM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Cc: vbedoian@pacbell.net
Subject: [Discuss] David Gans...News!

I spoke to David this afternoon, and he said that the Redwood City reunion
gig wasn't going to happen and wondered if we would MIND if he and his
friends just came to Fresno to JAM for, oh, 5 or 6 hours?

I told him we would NOT mind.

He said it was ABOUT 90 percent a done deal for January 26th but he wanted
to double check with the band first and PROMISED to call me back with the
FINAL word by 5 p.m. Thursday.  When they come, he promises to bring lots n
lots of Grateful Dead swag like T-shirts, CDs, posters, etc. for us to
raffle off.  He also mentioned bringing up some smokey treats but I have no
idea what he meant (she said innocently but with her fingers crossed)...
:)

Again, we will need housing, at least for David and probably at least a
couple more of his bandmates.

I'll let you know as soon as we are 100 PERCENT confirmed for 1/26 and we
can schedule a meeting in Jan. to work out details. Sound okay to you?

-Deb

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1896A.6F634540

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Discuss] David Gans...News!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sounds good!!&nbsp; I want to stay at Becky's.</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Debbie Speer [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com">mailto:Debbie@pollstar.com</A>]</FON=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:19 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cc: vbedoian@pacbell.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Discuss] David Gans...News!</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I spoke to David this afternoon, and he said that the =
Redwood City reunion gig wasn't going to happen and wondered if we =
would MIND if he and his friends just came to Fresno to JAM for, oh, 5 =
or 6 hours?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I told him we would NOT mind.&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>He said it was ABOUT 90 percent a done deal for =
January 26th but he wanted to double check with the band first and =
PROMISED to call me back with the FINAL word by 5 p.m. Thursday.&nbsp; =
When they come, he promises to bring lots n lots of Grateful Dead swag =
like T-shirts, CDs, posters, etc. for us to raffle off.&nbsp; He also =
mentioned bringing up some smokey treats but I have no idea what he =
meant (she said innocently but with her fingers crossed)...&nbsp;&nbsp; =
:)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Again, we will need housing, at least for David and =
probably at least a couple more of his bandmates. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'll let you know as soon as we are 100 PERCENT =
confirmed for 1/26 and we can schedule a meeting in Jan. to work out =
details. Sound okay to you?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Deb</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://mail.kfcf.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss" =