[Discuss] Intermountain

Withers, Rychard E discuss@kfcf.org
Sat Jan 12 11:34:01 2002

I sent a note to Bonnie asking what "at the door" meant....
-Rych

Yea, I can't figure out any other way to do it than setting up a table where
you were last year during the June event and hitting folks up as they get
near the stage. If it's a fundraiser for the radio station, we will mostly
get people who know the station needs their money and the other folks
shopping in the nursery (because it will be one of our busiest weekends)
will just get to hear the music while they shop. Maybe even get some
converts. I will send a blurb that I was thinking of putting in our events
calendar and see if you think it is OK. Any more input? bb
	----- Original Message ----- From: Rych Withers
<mailto:rychw@mediaone.net>  To: intermountain
<mailto:intermountain@psnw.com>  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: Rych, Vic, Rick & Janet-Fundraiser June 1st?
	bonnie,
	So far our fundraising subcommitte is in favor, but how do you do
"at the door" when the nursery is open?? Or would this be an honor system
type of thing?

Rychard E Withers, Engineer
KMJ-AM KSKS-FM KVSR-FM KMGV-FM
KOOR-AM KOQO-FM KRNC-FM
CBS Radio - Infinity Broadcasting - Viacom
1071 W Shaw Ave
Fresno, CA 93711
Office: (559)490-5828  Pager: (559)217-9445
Fax: (559)490-5880