[Discuss] Utah Phillips

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Tue Jan 15 09:04:00 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19DE6.864B5F50

May 1 is a Wednesday.  FYI, the Green Party is exploring use of the Gardens
on May 4 to host a party for the California Green Party convention that we
are planning to host that weekend.  I have had difficulty getting in touch
with Andre to nail this down however.

-----Original Message-----
From: Withers, Rychard E [mailto:rewithers@cbs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:57 AM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Subject: [Discuss] Utah Phillips

FYI:
Rick Flores has arranged for Utah Phillips and Kenny Hall to do a benefit
for us on for third weekend in April to the third weekend in May time range
(maybe may 1st?)
At the Underground Gardens. And it looks like Whole Foods will donate
catering for the event.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19DE6.864B5F50

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Discuss] Utah Phillips</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>May 1 is a Wednesday.&nbsp; FYI, the Green Party is =
exploring use of the Gardens on May 4 to host a party for the =
California Green Party convention that we are planning to host that =
weekend.&nbsp; I have had difficulty getting in touch with Andre to =
nail this down however.</FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Withers, Rychard E [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:rewithers@cbs.com">mailto:rewithers@cbs.com</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:57 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Discuss] Utah Phillips</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>FYI:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Rick Flores has arranged for Utah Phillips and Kenny =
Hall to do a benefit</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>for us on for third weekend in April to the third =
weekend in May time range</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(maybe may 1st?)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>At the Underground Gardens. And it looks like Whole =
Foods will donate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>catering for the event. </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Discuss@kfcf.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://mail.kfcf.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss" =