[Discuss] Fresno Bee: better than nothing I guess

Debbie Speer discuss@kfcf.org
Fri Jan 25 13:22:00 2002

--=_C39EA30A.E584EED3

Hi Becky,
No...the club doesn't open until 3 or so. I am checking with Stan the =
Pizza Man to see if we can borrow theirs for the pizza warmer machine. I =
don't think that should be on a plastic table. :)

But sure, bring the tables.=20

And to answer another question of Jeff's - because of the configuration in =
the room wrt electrical outlets, there will have to be separate tables and =
cash boxes for each. We have the cash boxes, electrical cords etc. =
already.=20

-Deb

>>> Cvtsbw@aol.com 01/25/02 01:16PM >>>
Have you had time to inquire about the table at the club?  If not, I can =
plan=20
to bring
2 plastic tables.  They are round.

--=_C39EA30A.E584EED3

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2712.300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: =
2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Hi Becky,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>No...the club doesn't open until 3 or so. I am =
checking with=20
Stan the Pizza Man to see if we can borrow theirs for the pizza warmer =
machine.=20
I don't think that should be on a plastic table. :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>But sure, bring the tables. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>And to answer another question of Jeff's - because of =
the=20
configuration in the room wrt electrical outlets, there will have to be =
separate=20
tables and cash boxes for each. We have the cash boxes, electrical cords =
etc.=20
already. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>-Deb</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Cvtsbw@aol.com 01/25/02 01:16PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>H=
ave=20
you had time to inquire about the table at the club?&nbsp; If not, I can =
plan=20
<BR>to bring<BR>2 plastic tables.&nbsp; They are=20
mailing=20
list<BR>Discuss@kfcf.org<BR><A=20