[Discuss] 2/26 meeting recap?

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Tue Mar 5 14:59:00 2002

Hi Debbie,
We didn't schedule another meeting.
Sue was going to call the people at the nursery and inquire about some
things, like "can we sell alcoholic beverages?"
We thought that a silent auction would be a good idea for the event.
We need to fill out the performers list, and Sue was going to contact some
people she knows.
We thought it would be fun to auction a DJ hour on KFCF, if that's possible.
The winner would have an hour to play music, read poetry, take call-ins.

We talked about adding to the KFCF tee shirt selection by designing one that
refers to the mission of the station:  "KFCF--on the left side of the dial".
Or something to that effect.
This is just a preliminary recap.  More to come.
Becky