[Discuss] Re: [Board-FFCF] (no subject)

Debbie Speer discuss@kfcf.org
Sat Mar 16 00:39:01 2002

--Boundary_(ID_B70XHorSpEBXGucnhGHLAw)

3/19 should be okay with me this time for the fundraising meeting. Doing
both that and a board meeting would definitely have been too much.  I
don't think it is too early to nail down details with Bonnie, if she
wants to attend. Just to keep things hopping, I got an email from David
Gans this week wanting to know when we can bring him back this summer.
(!)  I asked him about June 1, but he is already booked. :)

Probably too late, but hope I see y'all tomorrow at the Rally in the
Valley. Vic and I are tabling, so come say hey if you can!

-Deb

Sue Ellen Kern wrote:

>April 9th is OK with me.  Does the fundraising committee want to meet sooner
>[3/19?]  Though the Utah Phillips concert seems to be cooking, we should get
>together with Bonnie on the 6/1 event, as there are still lots of loose
>ends.  If you're not available at all on 3/19 Deb, and want to come to a
>fundraising committee meeting, I'm available on Wed. 3/20 or 3/27, or Mon.
>or Wed.pm on the week of 4/1.  If none of those are good for the rest of
>you, I'll try to meet with Bonnie sometime in the next couple of weeks,
>report on that, and then we can try to meet before the Board meeting on 4/9.
>Boy it's tough to get so many active people together in the same room at the
>same time...

<head>
</head>
3/19 should be okay with me this time for the fundraising meeting. Doing
both that and a board meeting would definitely have been too much. &nbsp;I don't
think it is too early to nail down details with Bonnie, if she wants to attend.
Just to keep things hopping, I got an email from David Gans this week wanting
to know when we can bring him back this summer. (!) &nbsp;I asked him about June
1, but he is already booked. :)<br>
Probably too late, but hope I see y'all tomorrow at the Rally in the Valley.
Vic and I are tabling, so come say hey if you can! <br>
-Deb<br>
Sue Ellen Kern wrote:<br>
      <pre wrap=""><!---->to me that 3/19 is not a good date for them):<br></pre>
        <pre wrap=""><!---->month. This is KFCF-related.<br></pre>
          <pre wrap=""><!---->behalf of KFCF, which doesn't count the preparation time.<br></pre>

--Boundary_(ID_B70XHorSpEBXGucnhGHLAw)--