[Discuss] Re: [Board-FFCF] (no subject)

discuss@kfcf.org discuss@kfcf.org
Mon Mar 18 07:43:01 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CE90.42EB1680

As the regular board meeting for March is cancelled, I was hoping to attend
the Helen Thomas speech at Fresno State.

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Speer [mailto:SatrnGrl@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 12:45 AM
To: discuss@kfcf.org
Subject: [Discuss] Re: [Board-FFCF] (no subject)

3/19 should be okay with me this time for the fundraising meeting. Doing
both that and a board meeting would definitely have been too much.  I don't
think it is too early to nail down details with Bonnie, if she wants to
attend. Just to keep things hopping, I got an email from David Gans this
week wanting to know when we can bring him back this summer. (!)  I asked
him about June 1, but he is already booked. :)

Probably too late, but hope I see y'all tomorrow at the Rally in the Valley.
Vic and I are tabling, so come say hey if you can!

-Deb

Sue Ellen Kern wrote:

April 9th is OK with me.  Does the fundraising committee want to meet sooner
[3/19?]  Though the Utah Phillips concert seems to be cooking, we should get
together with Bonnie on the 6/1 event, as there are still lots of loose
ends.  If you're not available at all on 3/19 Deb, and want to come to a
fundraising committee meeting, I'm available on Wed. 3/20 or 3/27, or Mon.
or Wed.pm on the week of 4/1.  If none of those are good for the rest of
you, I'll try to meet with Bonnie sometime in the next couple of weeks,
report on that, and then we can try to meet before the Board meeting on 4/9.
Boy it's tough to get so many active people together in the same room at the
same time...