[FFCF-Fundraising] Amy Goodman event

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Mon Apr 12 10:24:29 PDT 2004

Vic, can you get me the information on the wine donors for the Amy
event so I can prepare an acknowledgement sign to place at the
reception?  Also, if you send me any details you have on either the
Jay Kishor event or the movie "Thirst" (including when, when, how
much, etc.), I will prepare a brief flyer on these to have available
for our table at the Satellite Union.  Thanks.  Rych, just want to
confirm that you'll be sending us information on tomorrow night's
conference call.  Thanks.