[FFCF-Fundraising] Pat Wolk Concert

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Thu Aug 12 13:26:48 PDT 2004

Hi Leni, I talked to Full Circle Brewing Co. today about getting a
keg for the 8/27/04 concert.  Bill told me that they have 5 gal kegs
which provide about 40 pints of beer, and they'd either donate it to
KFCF or sell it to us cheap ($30-35).  The question is do you think
we'd need more than 1?  I don't know how many people will show
up--I'm guessing about 40-50, and Vic says we already have some wine
left over from past events, plus I'd imagine we'll sell bottled water
and Hansens (or something similar as well).  What do you think?