[FFCF-Fundraising] Wolk Concert-Update

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Thu Aug 12 14:48:11 PDT 2004

Just talked to Don Anderson from Full Circle.  He says they'll donate
the keg as long as we get the ABC Permit (they'd like a copy when we
get it).  Bill McCrory will bring the keg and the dispensing
equipment as long as we have someone to actually pour it.  I told him
we'd let them know if we need more than one, though I don't think we
will.  I told him I'd send him two tickets to the concert this
weekend, and that we'd send them a copy of the ABC permit as soon as
we get it.  We'll need 16 oz. cups (as I said in the last e-mail, a
keg has about 40 pints in it).  If you think we'll need more than 1,
let me know.