[FFCF-Fundraising] RE: Dates for banquet

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Fri Jul 16 08:14:28 PDT 2004

The target dates are Saturday, 10/23, Sunday afternoon, 10/24,
Friday, 10/29, Friday, 11/5, Saturday, 11/6 or Sunday afternoon,
11/7, though we'll consider any Friday night, Saturday night or
Sunday afternoon close to that. [Friday, 10/22 is a police brutality
demonstration so that's probably not a good night].  By the way, at
this past Thursday's phone meeting, we assigned a few more phone
calls (Leni will negotiate with Love & Garlic, and I'll check other
halls and the First Unitarian College Community Hall for prices, and
we plan to meet again 20-30 minutes before next Tuesday's regular
Board meeting.