[FFCF-Fundraising] Next Committee Meeting

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Nov 17 09:26:34 PST 2004

I'd like to have our next fundraising committee meeting on Tues.,
12/14/04 at 6:00 p.m. (after Rych returns).  We will meet at the
office, though anyone who would prefer to meet by phone can do so.
Rych, can you give us a conference call number that we can use for
this (and is there a speaker phone in the office that we can use for
those who are there in person)?  Also, Rych, can you post the meeting
on the website for public notice?  If any Committee members can't
make it to this meeting, please let me know ASAP so we can consider
alternatives.  Thanks.