[FFCF-Fundraising] Next Fundraising Committee Meeting

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Nov 17 15:48:59 PST 2004

I tried to send this earlier but it doesn't seem to have gone
through.  I'd like to call the next Fundraising Committee meeting for
Tues., 12/14/04 at 6 p.m. at the office (though if anyone can't be
there in person, I'd like to ask Rych if we could connect by the
conference phone).  Vic should be back by then, and we can start
planning next year's fundraisers.  Please let me know if any
Committee members can't make it either in person or by phone, and
Rych, can you let us know what number we can use for a phone
conference if it's needed?  Also Rych, can you post the meeting
notice on the website to satisfy the public notice requirement?
Thanks!