[FFCF-Fundraising] RE: [Board-FFCF] banquet

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Sep 8 09:10:28 PDT 2004

Hi Leni.  I tried to call you yesterday because I was away, hadn't
opened my e-mail until yesterday morning, and didn't realize the
meeting at Love and Garlic would be Tues.  Hope it went OK.  I talked
to Berry Nishkian about desserts and he's willing to do it, but
thought it wouldn't cost a lot less for materials than Love & Garlic
could do it for.  Do you know if they have a dessert option and if
so, how much extra it would be per person?  I told Berry I'd call him
back with that information and we'd discuss whether it would be worth
it for him to do it.  {He wouldn't charge us for his labor but we'd
need to pay for materials).  We should probably have another
fundraising committee meeting soon, to see what needs to be done
before the banquet.  We need to make sure ads are being sold, and
Vicky just sent me some suggestions of groups to contact.  What's
good for you?  Some time next week (maybe Tuesday evening), or a half
hour before the 9/21 Board meeting?  Let me know.  (If you need to
talk to me, my work # is 488-1992).