[FFCF-Fundraising] Next Committee Meeting

skern at sti.net skern at sti.net
Wed Sep 8 17:26:56 PDT 2004

I'd like to set this for 6:30 p.m. on the night of the next board
meeting:  9/21/04.  On the agenda will be things to do for the
banquet (e.g. status of ad sales, selling/producing of tickets,
etc.), planning for the NF Scoop Nisker event, discussion of the wine
tour (I'm thinking it's too late again for this year since I haven't
yet called everyone back, and the banquet's now looming), and other
possible projects (e.g. Christmas events, David Gans concert, etc.).
Please let me know if this time/date is OK for committee members.