[FFCF-Fundraising] RE: [Board-FFCF] Roy Campanella Reception

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Wed Mar 2 12:12:38 PST 2005

Vic, we discussed the 3/11/05 visit at last night's fundraising
committee meeting.  Cathy was following up on whether Margaret
Hudson's place was available, and Woody was seeing if Mel's Church
was available.  Can you contact them and make sure they know they
don't need to get a place for 3/12?  Also, we had talked about buying
$2 buck chuck and me bringing Hansel's cheese and crackers.  We
obviously won't need the wine at Full Circle, but do you want me to
bring cheese?