[FFCF-Fundraising] 30th Anniversary Party

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Tue Mar 8 16:18:43 PST 2005

Cathy has contacted those responsible for booking Roeding Park and
was told that Sunday 6/12 and Sunday 6/19 are both available.  They
recommended Eucalyptus meadow and the charge is $168, plus another
$168 as a refundable deposit if the place is cleaned up.  We'll also
need to notify law enforcement and to provide a certificate of
insurance. She'll be following up on this trying to book us for 6/19
(since that's mid way between the 6/5 Full Circle benefit and the 4th
of July weekend).  Tocanto has said they'll be glad to perform and
suggested one of these two Sundays.  If you have any other groups
you're contacting about this event (and we'll need several musical
groups), try to see if 6/19/05 is available.