[FFCF-Fundraising] Randy Sharp Concert

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Tue Apr 11 12:19:55 PDT 2006

Hi,

Things are coming together on the Randy Sharp KFCF benefit concert in
Visalia.  I inquired about the Rotary Theater which is operated by Visalia
Unified Schools and is available on Saturday June 17.  It seats 327 and is a
nice art deco building.  The rent is $450 plus security guards and a tech
person which are required.  My estimate, based on three hours of use, is
$700 to $750, which includes the insurance coverage from our broker.  The
musicians will probably want $500 each - that's not final yet.  We can sell
food and drink but not liquor.  I talked with Dennis Melkonian, Randy's tour
manager and it sounds ok to him.  He will talk to Randy today about these
details.  Dennis thinks we should charge $20 for tickets (at least).  Does
this sound all right to everyone?  If so I will proceed to make the
reservation.

Vic